Date/Time: December 14, 2023 (12-1PM ET / 9-10AM PT)
World regulatory necessities akin to CSRD, California’s SB-253 & SB-261, and pending SEC local weather guidelines are fast-tracking the necessity for trusted ESG reporting. With varied timelines, necessities, needed preparations all eyes on sustainability and extra, organizations are tasked with making sense of those regulatory complexities.
Be part of KPMG LLP (KPMG) and Workiva ESG leaders as they look at the numerous impacts of those rules whereas detailing key insights and progressive options for tackling these enterprise challenges. They may focus on the significance of double materiality assessments, stakeholder engagement, how you can put together for regulatory reporting necessities, and their suggestions for disclosing ESG monetary dangers, impacts and alternatives. You’ll depart this webinar understanding varied use-cases and insights for the way your crew can put together for 2024 with vital sustainability methods.
- Outline the present challenges ESG information aggregation and curation are inflicting monetary, danger, and ESG groups
- Perceive varied steps and implications for regulatory compliance: Double materiality assessments, materials matters and related impacts, dangers and alternatives
- Perceive how improvements like automation and generative AI are driving sustainability and monetary transformation
Some or the entire providers described herein is probably not permissible for KPMG audit shoppers and their associates or associated entities.
- Nethra Rajendran, Sustainability, Supervisor, GreenBiz
- Mandi McReynolds – Head of World ESG, Workiva
- Marcus Leach, Advisory Managing Director, KPMG
When you can’t tune in reside, please register and we are going to electronic mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and sources, out there to you on-demand after the reside webcast.